The PIP ATG MaxiFlex Cut Resistant Glove is a micro-foam nitrile coated glove made with an incredibly comfortable lightweight knit at the wristband. These MaxiFlex gloves are super thin, flexible, allow for dexterous movement, and rated level CUT 3 resistant with a reinforced thumb and forefinger. They are the most breathable CUT 3 rated gloves on the market today. You could also check out our MaxiDry Gloves that are highly liquid-resistant and free from silicon materials, and Maxiflex Endurance gloves that provide a high level of abrasion resistance, yet remain cool and comfortable.
- EN Cut Level 3; ASTM F2992-15 ANSI Cut Level A2; ASTM F1790-05 ANSI Cut Level 2
- Ultra-lightweight, knit wrist, Micro-Foam nitrile coated glove
- Breathability: micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360° breathability
- Reinforcement between the thumb and forefinger improves cut resistance and extends glove life
- Optimized, controlled grip through the micro-cup finish
- Minimal palm thickness and thinner than most comparable gloves
- Precision handling in dry environments
- Class-leading form, fit and feel, reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- CutTech high-performance yarns and fibers that offer cut protection
- Soft lined interior
- Laundered prior to final packaging
- Silicone free
Applications: Primary, secondary and final assembly, finishing and inspection, handling of small components, maintenance, logistics and warehousing, using tools and instruments, DIY, and gardening
Size Guide: Universal Glove Sizing Chart
- 1.20 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
I work at the CMSD Shipyard in San Diego these gloves are perfect for many departments especially Electrical and sheet metal..
Found these while looking for alternatives to our existing gloves that were not holding up to the wear and tear. Not only are these are much more durable, but they are also cooler and more comfortable, while also providing a better feel" (all for the same price)."
Our company buys these gloves on a regular basis. Our employees have to work on parts with sharp edges often. These gloves are crucial for protecting their hands from cuts. We hope PK sells these gloves for a long time.
These gloves provide good protection while allowing our guys to maintain dexterity. Comfortable and they wear well.
Great hand protection and still are able to feel and grab small objects.
Our guys love these gloves. We have bought them several times and expect to buy them again. These gloves keep our guys from cutting their hands. In the manufacturing sites, there are always sharp objects to handle. These gloves keep our guysâ€™ hands safe. Thanks.
I love the gloves and they came much quicker than I expected. The price and quality are excellent. One small suggestion: I wear a size 8 glove, but your site only allowed choosing small, medium, etc. As a result, my gloves are a little too small, although not so tight that I can't use them. That is the ONLY reason you got a 4 rating instead of a 5.