Petzl VULCAN Triact-Lock Carabiner M073CA00
- Usually ships in 1 - 2 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 2 units
Note: A minimum order of 2 units of this item is required for purchase.
The Petzl VULCAN Triact-Lock Carabiner is high-strength asymmetrical carabiner with large capacity. Made from forged steel, this carabiner is designed for the toughest job conditions and its large size enables you to connect multiple elements at a time. It's generally used for securing and carrying your heaviest loads.
A large carabiner also means a large gate opening. The VULCAN's gate opening is almost 1 1/8 in. wide, making it suitable to attach to thicker anchors. The triact-lock system that makes it a little easier to open the gate quickly. This model is perfect for job applications where you'd need to open and close frequently. Petzl is known to make tough equipment, but they've clearly outdone themselves with VULCAN. Industrial strength in every way, this carabiner is the class of the line.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up multiple anchors
- Easier handling: - fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner - Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner - may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- H cross-section: - ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio - protects markings from abrasion
- Automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
Country of Origin: