Note: A minimum order of 2 units of this item is required for purchase.
PAW rigging plate allows the organizing of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems. The hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection. Made of forged aluminum, it offers an excellent strength-to-weight ratio.
For organizing the belay and creating a system with multiple anchors. Useful in aid climbing and for setting up Tyrolean traverses.
- For easy organization of the workstation and setup of multi-anchor systems:
- 19 mm holes allow the locking sleeves of most carabiners to pass through, enabling the carabiner to be rotated
- hole design allows ropes or slings to be threaded for direct connection.
- main attachment hole accepts up to three carabiners
- the odd number of attachment holes enables the system to be centered and balanced
- up to three users can be connected at the same time
- made of forged aluminum for an excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- durable markings, thanks to the recessed area in the center of the plate
- Certification(s): CE, NFPA 1983 General Use
G063AA00 - Small
G063BA00 - Medium
G063CA00 - Large
- 0.80 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- CE, NFPA 1983 General Use