Petzl OK TRIACT-LOCK Carabiner M33A TL
- Usually ships in 1 - 2 days
- Minimum Purchase:
- 4 units
Note: A minimum order of 4 units of this item is required for purchase.
The lightweight Petzl OK TRIACT-LOCK aluminum oval carabiner allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its TRIACT-LOCK Keylock system helps avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiners. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading & positioning of equipment
- Lightweight Aluminum carabiner reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Automatic locking with triple-action gate opening Keylock system avoids any involuntary carabiner snagging
- H cross-section ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, EAC
Country of Origin: