The I'D S is a simple self-braking descender, to be used in technical rescue and rope access work. Designed and built by the experts at Petzl, you can be certain of the quality and durability of the design. The device allows for a remarkable degree of control with a versatile handle that allows you to unblock the rope to control your descent and position yourself on the line.
- Designed for work at height and rope access work
- Anti-panic design: Should you pull too hard or too sharply on the I'D will automatically lock onto the rope, arresting a fall.
- Foolproof: The design acts to prevent errors in installation and so prevent accidents.
- Smooth action: The shape of the cam and housing makes the rope slide easily and smoothly through the device, giving you a controlled descent.
- The stainless steel wear plate improves durability by reinforcing the rope friction zone
- Descending a heavy load up to 250 kg
- Rope compatibility: 10 to 11.5 mm in diameter
- Certification: EN 341 type 2 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, CE EN 15151-1, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983
- 1.30 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Safety Standard:
- EN 341 type 2 class A, CE EN 12841 type C, CE EN 15151-1, ANSI Z359.4, NFPA 1983