The Petzl ASAP LOCK B071BA00 mobile fall arrester is engineered to facilitate handling during rope ascents. The device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the users in all their movements. In case of a fall, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the fall. The integrated locking function provides the user the ability to immobilize the device and reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The device is used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. It is certified to U.S., European, and Russian standards.
- Constant fall protection: arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents; works on vertical or angled rope; locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall;
- Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall, and prevents the rope from being blown upward in case of a strong wind;
- Highly effective and easy to use: moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device; easy to install and to remove at any point on the rope; connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors; it can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon,
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP'SORBER (international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESSenergy absorber, an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12mm rope with a sewn termination,
- Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope,
- Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) energy absorberand an AXIS 11 mm or PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope with a sewn termination,
- Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energyabsorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope.
- 1.10 LBS
- 1.10 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- ANSI Z359.15, CE EN 12841, CE EN 353-2, EAC