Get years of accurate Hydrogen Sulfide gas detection with the ALTAIR H2S monitor from MSA. Providing over two years of continuous gas monitoring, the MSA ALTAIR H2S Monitor provides safety and compliance with your work sites. The unit displays the months of service life remaining for the unit. This monitor goes into alarm when it detects H2S gas but does not show the level of gas detected. Ideal for petrochemical sites, maritime, chemical synthesis, tank maintenance, and wastewater facilities.
- Sensor range of 0-100 ppm
- Resolution of 1ppm
- Alarm set point: Low-10 ppm and High-15 ppm
- Accurate and durable
- Maintenance-free gas detection
- IP 67 water and dustproof
- Weighs only 4 oz. (without box)
- Two years continuous monitoring
- Rubberized housing protects from knocks and falls
- Comes calibrated with certificate
- Triple alarm: sonic, visual and vibration
- Strong alligator clip
- Built-In testing adapter
- Large LCD screen
- Backlit screen
- One-button operation
- Data logging
- Once monitor is turned on, it will stay on for the duration of the monitor’s battery life
Please Note: Once activated, these units cannot be shut down and will continue to run for their two year life span prohibiting these items from being shipped because the alarm may be activated during transit. Additionally, these items are unable to be resold after activation. Of course, if you haven't yet activated your monitor, we will happily take it back.
Total Weight: 0.45 lbs.
*Consider purchasing this item with an IR Reader to interface with the internal controls and data logging information.
- 1.50 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Gas Type:
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Country of Origin:
- United States