The Miller MicroLoc 8173/U Trailing Rope Grab easily moves on a 5/8 in. synthetic rope with its compact, lightweight design that attaches anywhere along the lifeline. It's constructed of a durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, perfect for almost any condition. The MicroLoc trailing rope grab is an ideal option for our construction, agriculture, and oil and gas customers who don't want to be fiddling around with extra accessories while they ascend at heights. This rope grab is hands-free and extremely easy-to-use. And should a fall occur, it locks quickly, assuring your safety. A leader in fall protection, Honeywell, makers of Miller, constructs some of the most durable and reliable equipment around. Rope grabs by Miller are a essential to your safety if you make a living at heights.
- Max Working Load: 310lbs (141kg)liQuick-locking
- Lightweight and compact
- 10 in. long by 8 in. wide by 5 in. high
- Easy to use
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Designed for a 5/8 in. synthetic rope lifeline
- Meets OSHA 1910.66, 1926.502 and ANSI A10.32, Z359.1 requirements.
Total Weight: .82 lbs.
- 1.35 LBS
- 1.35 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard: