The JSP Evolution 6100 Hard Hat is the latest addition to the head protection line from JSP.
Using advanced technology from the MK8 Evolution, the shell of the Evolution Vented Hard Hat is strong and has a great design.
Traditional styling has been enhanced with five raised channels running across the top of the helmet which not only modernizes the aesthetic look but also strengthens the helmet. V
ents help keep the temperature low while working.
- Protection from falling debris, low hanging objects and electrical hazards
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) shell designed with five raised channels across the top for strength and an extended back area for extra protection
- 6-Point polyester textile suspension system offers unrivaled comfort without compromising performance
- Unique "3D Adjustment" provides a precise fit using harness depth settings unlike any other hard hat on the US market today
- Evolution wheel ratchet is easy to use and creates a firm comfortable fit
- Vented to reduce inside helmet temperatures
- Chamlon sweatband
- Universal accessory openings accept virtually any brand's accessories
- Packed ready-to-wear with no installation of the suspension required
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2009, Type I, Class C requirements
- Meets ANSI requirements for Reverse Donning and Lower Temperature
280-EV6151V-10 - White
280-EV6151V-20 - Yellow
- 1.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States