If you're looking to integrate a gas monitor with your preexisting Building Automation System (BAS), this network enabled E3Point platform from Honeywell Analytics is just what you need. This unit can be wall mounted with screws at various heights and includes a built-in audible alarm. Onboard relays let you activate ventilation fans and strobe. The E3Point's plug and play features mean you can easily detect your choice of toxic and combustible gases, thus saving both time and money. This monitor is network enabled for wired systems through Modbus, BACnet or other BAS systems.
- Integrates with your infrastructure's networked monitoring system (Modbus/BACnet selectable)
- Advanced factory calibrated smart cartridge technology allows E3Point to detect CO, NO2, O2, H2, H2S, CH4, or C3H8. Swap outs are super simple
- Patented Reflex and smart cartridge technology periodically bump tests and monitors cell response time
- Advanced electrochemical (for toxic gases) and catalytic bead (for combustible gases) sensor performance
- Two onboard relays can activate fan, strobe light or connect to other E3Point monitors within a network
- Audible alarm range of 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 ft)
- Relay output with 1 DPDT relay, 5A @ 250Vac; 5A @ 30Vdc
- Communicates through RS485 Modbus; BACnet MS/TP master
- Response time of T90 < 50 seconds; with ECLAB T90 < 240 seconds
- Electrical Certifications in US (ANSI/UL 61010-1) and Canada (CSA C22.2 No. 61010-1)
Potential Building Environments: Parking structure, loading dock, transport terminal, golf cart maintenance / battery charging area, maintenance garage, hospital / ambulance bay, fire / police station, boiler room, battery charging rooms and hydrogen tanks, commercial kitchen, indoor stadium / arena.
Optional Sensor Cartridge, Operating Temperatures and Ranges:
- Carbon monoxide (CO); -20° to 50°C (-4° to 122°F), 0-250 ppm
- Nitrogen dioxide (NO2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-10 ppm
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-50 ppm
- Hydrogen (H2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
- Oxygen (O2); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-25% vol.
- Methane (CH4); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
- Propane (C3H8); -40° to 50°C (-40° to 122°F), 0-100% LEL
E3SM - E3Point Without Sensor, Wall Mount, Modbus/BACnet, 24VAC/DC (1309A0047)
E3DM - E3Point Without Sensor, Duct Mount, Modbus/BACnet 24VAC/DC (1309A00491)
- 2.50 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Honeywell E3Point Alarm Setting
Set the alarm levels on the Honeywell E3Point
Honeywell E3Point Relay Failsafe Setting
Learn how to change the Honeywell E3Point relays to/from fails...
Honeywell E3Point Discrete Display Setting
Learn how to change the Honeywell E3Point display to discrete ...
Honeywell E3Point Modbus Address
See how to set or change the Modbus address on the Honeywell E...