The Honeywell BW Ultra portable five-gas detector samples and monitors confined spaces, before and after entry. It benefits from unmatched sensor technology, visibility on gas readings, comfort, and connectivity – even in most extreme working conditions. Compared to other 5-gas monitors, this monitor is designed with a slimmer profile to fit more comfortably in your hand. The Honeywell BW Ultra simultaneously detects the four gases (LEL combustible filtered, Oxygen, Hydrogen Sulfide, Carbon Monoxide) you’re required to monitor in confined spaces. Plus there is a fifth sensor for the gas of your choice. This way you can add a fifth level of protection for your confined-space entries.
Applications: oil and gas, pulp and paper, water treatment, shipping industry, chemical plants, or other industries
- Large, easy-to-view screen (Hole Watch Mode, Smart Gas Layout, Inert Mode Essential Mode, Intuitive Icons)
- Ergonomic. Comfortable weight and slimmer to minimize fatigue and enhance productivity
- Enhanced situational awareness for the hole watch
- The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability
- Honeywell TouchConnect Technology for quick instrument management
- Remote monitoring for an additional layer of protection.
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- Repeatable performance without nuisance alarms – even in most extreme conditions
- Intelliflash: green flashing light on top of monitor similar to the GasAlert Quattro to tell you when in compliance
- Reverse Intelliflash: red flashing light on top of monitor when not in compliance
- Expected life time for sensors: up to five years.
Remember calibrate every 6 months & regularly perform bump tests.
HU-X1W1H1M1Q1-Y-N (O2, LEL, H2S, CO, VOCs) PID for volatile organic compounds
HU-X1W1H1M1S1-Y-N (O2, LEL, H2S, CO, SO2) Sulfer Dioxide
HU-X1W1H1M1A1-Y-N (O2, LEL, H2S, CO, NH3) Ammonia
- 2.00 LBS
- 4.00 (in)
- 4.00 (in)
- 6.00 (in)
- Gas Type:
- %LEL, O2, H2S, CO