The NXT Series takes a knit glove structure and delivers the highest cut-resistance levels by adding SuperFabric brand material armor plating on top of a performance shell. Trushield performance means you will have the best tools in safety: high cut-resistance, shielding from puncture hazards, and dexterity to perform the job. In other words, NXT Series is the ultimate in mechanical protection, a true revolution in hand protection.
Note: This glove is sold individually, not by the pair. Minimum order is 2.
- SuperFabric brand material and Coretek fiber provide 5x more cut resistanceåÊand 11x more abrasion resistance than traditional HDPE gloves
- 3-finger cut-resistant SuperFabric brand material coverage targets primary knife strike areas
- Coretek fiber keeps hands cool and comfortable while providing best-in-class dexterity
- Launderable and can be sanitized or washed in commercial dishwasher
- Meets European food migration testing (EN 1186:2002 SI 1998 No 1376)
- Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE: Abrasion: 4; Cut: 1; Tear: 4
- ANSI/ISEA/CPPT/ASTM: Cut: A7
- Food service
- Cutting and processing
- De-boning applications
- Knife and blade handling
- Plastic trimming
Sizing Guide:(Using measuring tape, measure the circumference around the knuckles excluding thumb)
- Large: 8.5-9 in.
- Extra Large: 9-10 inch.
|Rating Type for "Non-Plated Area"||Abrasion||Cut||Tear||Puncture|
|Certified EN388 (CE)/PPE||4||1||4||-|
|Rating Type for "Plated Area"||Abrasion||Cut||Tear||Puncture|
*ASTM F2992-15 ANSI Cut Level A7; ASTM F1790-05 ANSI Cut Level 5 in "Plated Area" (grey thumb, index, and middle finger).
NXT-10-302-L - Large
NXT-10-302-XL - Extra Large
- 0.75 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)