GfG Microtector II G450 LEL, O2, CO, H2S Rechargeable Gas Detector with Alkaline Smart Pump offers exceptional performance for an extremely affordable price. The G450 four sensor multi-gas detector is compact, durable and very easy to use. The H2S sensor offers 0.1 ppm resolution to comply with the latest TLV requirements. The G450 sensors are warranted for three full years, ensuring that the G450 has the lowest cost-of-ownership of any confined space gas detector on the market today. Replacement sensors carry the same three year warranty as the original sensors.
The G450 offers completely automatic calibration, one-button operation, top mounted display and interchangeable battery packs for up to 24 hours of continuous operation.
The Alkaline Smart Pump is a detachable pump which will allow for operation in both diffusion mode and remote sample-draw mode. Features a high efficiency redundant filter system in addition to a standard external probe with dust and hydrophobic filters. Operated by its own power supply, independent of the gas detector. The power supply of the pump allows for up to 10 hours of continuous operation.
- Standard Accessories: G450 detector, specified sensors, single charger, calibration adapter, manual and CD
- Optional Value Kit: Std. Accessories, Calibration Gas, Fixed Flow Regulator, ABS Carrying Case, Motorized Smart Pump
- Optional Confined Space Kit: Std. Accessories, 7 L Calibration gas (C 10 fitting), 1,200 psi, Approx. 250 three second bumps, Push button regulator, ABS foam lined carrying case, Considered non-hazardous when shipping ground within USA
- Compact and robust 1 to 4 sensor design
- Interchangeable battery packs for up to 24 hours of continuous operation
- Three color back light for easy identification of alarm conditions
- Standard event and datalogging
- Bright, flashing LED alarm lights visible from 360
- Full 3-year warranty on all sensors*
- Highly water resistant (IP 67)
- Monitors: CO, H2S, LEL, O2
Ranges & Resolution for Sensors:
Carbon monoxide (CO): 0 - 500 ppm, 1 ppm
Hydrogen sulfide (H2S): 0 - 100 ppm, 0.1 ppm
Oxygen (O2): 0 - 25% vol, 0.1%/vol
Combustible: 0 - 100% LEL, 0.5% LEL
Warranty: Limited lifetime on instrument and electronics. Three years on all sensors including standard LEL, O2, CO and H2S. Refer to GfG complete warranty for details
G450-11424 - Instrument Only
G450-11424K - Value Kit
G450-11424C - Confined Space Kit
%LEL, O2, H2S, CO