Get 100 percent tie-off security in a long lasting, secure and easy to use twin-legged lanyard: The ShockWave2 is a shock-absorbing lanyard that lets you secure yourself to larger anchor points for fall protection while tower-climbing.
- The two self-locking SafLok Max gated hooks have a large 3 in. gates, allowing you to easily attach them to any anchor point, even with gloves on
- A specially-designed shock-absorbing core allows for snag and trip-free use on site, giving you excellent freedom of movement while keeping you protected
- Capable of expanding from 4-1/2 to 6 in., in the event of a fall, the ShockWave 2 keeps fall forces below 900lbs., protecting the wearer from excessive shock
- Durable abrasion resistant webbing keeps the elasticized core protected from wear. Impact indicators are built into each leg, too; so you can easily assess the safety of each piece of equipment prior to use
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI
Fully OSHA compliant, the ShockWave 2 100 percent tie-off lanyard is great for petrochemical sites (refineries, gasworks and oil rigs), cellphone tower engineers (giving you extra security for antenna swap-out operations), wind turbine construction workers, arborists or anyone else tower climbing or working at heights regularly.