DBI-SALA Aluminum Confined Space and Retrieval Tripod
- Usually ships next business day
This is a "Made to Order" product that cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable. If you have any questions please call Customer Service at 800-829-9580.
Aluminum Retrieval Tripod 8000000 and 8000010 from DBI-SALA
- 7 ft. aluminum tripod is lightweight and portable, easily set-up by one worker and can be transported from one location to another just as easy (model 8000010 is 9 ft. tall)
- Adjustable locking legs adjust quickly in increments of 2-3/4 in. for added versatility and are kept in position with locking push pins - adjusts from 5 ft. to 7 ft.(7-9 ft. for the 8000010) height and will span up to a 5 ft. (7 ft. for the 8000010) diameter hole
- Complete with safety chain to prevent movement and safety shoes that incorporate a rubber sole for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces
- Heat treated cast aluminum head incorporates a built-in pulley system to rout lifeline of mechanical device directly over opening. Also equipped with drop forged steel eyebolts for use as anchorage point for secondary or back-up system, designed to allow the eyebolt to hand plumb regardless of surface configuration
- Complete with quick-mount leg bracket (8005048) for attachment of DBI-SALA winch for ease of use
- Additional (back-up) mechanical devices can be mounted to tripod with optional bracket/pulleys
- Rated working load is 350 lbs. for work support and 310 lbs. for fall arrest, can withstand up to 5,000 lbs. of vertical pull
- Durable corrosion resistant aluminum and heat treated cast aluminum construction
- Underwriters Laboratories tested and classified
- Meets or exceeds the strength requirements for anchorage's (5,000 lbs.), ANSI Z359.1, ANSI A10.14 and OSHA requirements
DBI-SALA designs and manufactures the most technologically advanced support devices in the industry for confined space applications including tripods, davit arms, ladder masts, wall-mount brackets and more. These devices are used to provide an anchorage for the mechanical device and a rescue, work positioning, fall arrest, or material handling support for the users. We carry many different styles and types of support devices to suit your specific needs.
8000000 7 ft. model
8000010 9 ft. model
9503094: carrying bag for 7 ft. tripod (model 8000000)
9503095: carrying bag for 9 ft. tripod (model 8000010)
8003205: snatch block pulley pulley assembly attaches to tripod eyebolt for routing the back-up winch or SRL cable
8003238: leg mount pulley attaches to tripod leg for routing the back-up winch or SRL cable
8005048: extra tripod mounting bracket attaches to leg and mates with back-up winch or SRL quick-mount bracket
Note: The large size of this item means that air freight is not available except by special arrangement.
Country of Origin: