The MaxiFlex Endurance Micro-Foam Nitrile Grip Glove by ATG is a Driver coated black micro-foam nitrile glove featuring a nitrile dotted palm, a ribbed knit wrist, and a 15 gauge nylon/Lycra liner. All ingredients used in the manufacturing and construction of the MaxiFlex Endurance Glove are compliant with the REACH legislation. These MaxiFlex gloves have been laundered prior to final packaging, making it clean and safe for use. The Oeko-Tex Association has evaluated and certified this product as skin safe from the second it comes into contact with the skin. The Skin Health Alliance has awarded professional dermatological accreditation following review of the scientific dossier behind this product.
- Drivers coated glove
- Ultra-lightweight, knitwrist, Micro-Foam nitrile coated glove
- Raised Micro Dots increase durability and cushioning
- AirTech technology delivers 360-degree breathability
- Class-leading form, fit and feel, reduces hand fatigue and increases comfort
- 25 percent thinner than most comparable gloves
- Micro-foam nitrile coatings are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Unique MicroDot technology on the palm for excellent grip
- Knit wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Designed to produce minimal lint and dust
- 100 percent silicone-free
- Excellent dexterity, sensitivity, and tactility
- Patented micro-foam nitrile coating offers 360-degree breathability, making it the most breathable glove on the market today
- 25 degrees thinner than most foam nitrile gloves on the market, while offering twice the mechanical performance
- Form mimics the "hand at rest", reducing hand fatigue and increasing comfort
- Latest knitting technology is utilized to produce smooth and rounded fingertips, improving fingertip sensitivity
- Consistent liner contact keeps skin from touching the nitrile, leaving only the soft liner resting against the hands
- The micro-cup finish allows for an optimized controlled grip
- Larger sizes available upon request
Applications: Primary, secondary, and final assembly. DIY. Finishing and inspection. Handling of small components. Maintenace. Logistics. Warehousing duties. Using tools and instruments.
Size Guide: Universal Glove Sizing Chart
PIP01-34-8745-S - Small
PIP01-34-8745-M - Medium
PIP01-34-8745-L - Large
PIP01-34-8745-XL - Extra-Large
- 2.40 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
This is a product that I purchased from PK twice in the past, and I found them to be the same brand and quality that I had purchased from a local company, but less expensive. I ordered again a couple of weeks ago and received a much inferior product. Same brand name, same part number on the glove, but not the same product by a long shot. Never ordering this product again.
Happy I found these! These gloves are extremely comfortable, and, in my estimation, sized properly I purchased size SMALL. To give you an idea of my hand size, my ring finger is size 5 and my hand span (from bottom of palm to tip of my middle finger) is 6.5 . For these gloves to work best, you need to have a slightly snug fit.The mesh is breathable! I have started the spring gardening routine (including the heavy duty use of rakes, hoes, shovels and shop brooms) with ZERO blisters to show for it. My grip is better with these gloves, and that sure helps with weeding and any job requiring a good grasp.The price is unbeatable, and they come in a wide array of kicky colors. I purchased apple green, dahlia pink and onyx black. Love all three pair! Highly recommended.
I garden a lot and I get so aggravated when gardening gloves develop holes in the fingers after just a few uses. These gloves are fantastic. Tough as nails and comfortable.