Note: This item is Made to Order, cannot be exchanged and is non-returnable.
Rugged and reliable, the standard Dewatering Pump is a comprehensive unit design for removing effluent from confined spaces and other similar areas. The robust design can handle solids and low water levels without overheating. Made to last, it will provide thousands of hours of dependable use. Allegro pumps are designed to work with the Allegro 2 inch Discharge Hose.
Primary Use: Water removal from tanks, silos, manholes, etc. Anyone operating in confined spaces where rising water or effluent could be a hazard while working. The unit is ideal for reliable removal of water so you can get to work more easily.
Why we recommend it: Allegro pumps are a good investment. Designed to Allegro's rugged industrial standards, this is a dewatering pump you can rely on. Its tough build and quality materials mean it will help you clear an area for work time after time.
- Tough, water resistant impeller
- Replaceable wear plates
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel shaft sleeve
- Copper wound air-filled motor
- Ampere and thermo sensors to prevent overheating
- Permanent lubricated bearings
- Robust flow through design
- Standard fire-hose connector
- Motor: 2/3 HP (.4 k W) 3600 RPM
- 60 Hz 115V AC Single
- Power Cable: Submersible 32 ft. (9.75m) (69 ft. Max)
- Performance Range: 10~63.5 GPM (.037~.24 m 3/min)
- Head: 5~36 ft. (1.5~10.9m)
- Maximum Water Temp: 130 degrees F (54.4 degrees C)
- Casing: Ethylene propylene rubber
- Impeller: Urethane rubber
- Shaft: 403 stainless steel
- Motor Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Fasteners: 304 stainless steel