The Sludge Dewatering Pump from Allegro is a top-notch dewatering device that is ideal for use in confined spaces. Along with its portable size, it offers quick high-volume discharging, and can move an impressive 50 gallons per minute and is submersible to 39 ft. Continuous operation at low-water levels is possible without overheating and the impeller design will suspend solids without getting clogged. The Sludge Dewatering Pump is designed for use with the Allegro 2 in. Discharge Hose.
- Fully submersible up to 39 ft.
- 16 ft. power cord
- 25 lbs. in weight
- Impeller with agitator to suspend solids
- Offers quick, high volume discharge of up to 50 gallons per minute
- Rugged construction
- Fire hose-style quick-connect fittings
- Highly portable design
- Protected against overheating
Primary Use: The Sludge Pump is designed specifically for being operated in tight, limited-space working conditions. A weight of only 25 lbs. allows super easy movement and set-up. Work on or around a building site is also ideal for the Sludge Pump from Allegro. With the impeller design that will suspend solids, it will pump water containing sand, solids, leaves or debris.
Who Uses This: Because of its small weight and size, the Sludge Pump is ideal for those working in manholes, vaults, water treatment areas, and also on construction sites. Construction site workers will be delighted with the Sludge Pump's ability to pump water containing sand, solids, leaves and debris - all the things that typically clog a normal pump. The Allegro Sludge Pump is a breeze for anyone to set up.
Why We Recommend It: Allegro's Sludge Pump is ideal for commercial, industrial and construction site drainage. Its lightweight design and small size make it perfect for tight conditions. The built in thermal and amperage sensing protector prevents failure to overloading so your work won't be interrupted.
How To Use It: Use the fire hose style connection to get your hose connected quickly. Submerge, connect to power and you're pumping.
Allegro Sludge Pump Specifications:
- Motor: 1/2 HP (.4 k W) 3600 RPM 60 Hz 115V AC Single 0
- Power Cable: Submersible 16 ft. (4.87m) (76' Max)
- Performance Range: 15~50 GPM (0.056~.19m 3/min)
- Head: 6~34 ft. (1.82~10.3m)
- Maximum Water Temp: 104 F (40 C)
- Casing: Ductile cast iron
- Impeller: Urethane rubber
- Shaft: 403 stainless steel
- Motor Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Fasteners: 304 stainless steel
- 27.00 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout