Easily ventilate large spaces with the 16 in. confined space blower from Allegro Industries. A powerful fan for extraction as well as aeration purposes, letting you quickly expel fumes, or increase natural air levels in enclosed spaces.
- The six-blade impeller
- 1/2 horsepower engine
- Moves 3400 CFM of free flowing air
- The tough metal housing
- Ideal for industrial confined space operations
- Designed for easy stacking
- Fully compatible with Allegro 16 in. ducting
Great for a range of confined space work: explosive/flammable petrochemical operations (oil rigs, refineries and gasworks), sewer access (wastewater management), chemical tank maintenance and other enclosed operations. The 16 in. Confined Space Fan is a flexible tool to help you keep your work areas clear and safe.
- Free Air - 3400 CFM
- One 90 Degree Bend - 2800 CFM
- Two 90 Degree Bends - 2300 CFM
Total Weight: 50 lbs.
- 1/2 hp
- 6.3A / 115V
- 65.00 LBS
- 18.00 (in)
- 15.00 (in)
- 25.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States