UltraTech Gutter Guard is manufactured from recycled synthetic fibers and designed to filter out silt and other debris from stormwater before it drains into curb inlets. With built-in overflow ports, it allows water to pass through during major rainfall events, to protect against clogging. No installation required; simply place in front of curb inlet with at least a 12” overlap on each side.
- Available in various lengths (96in, 120in, 144in).
- Made of 100% recycled materials.
- Washable & reusable.
- 94% Reduction in silt and sediment
- 85% Reduction in turbidity
- 88.2% Reduction in total suspended solids
- 93.7% Reduction in hydrocarbons
- Easy to transport, install and maintain Ultra-Gutter Guard Curb Inlet Drain Filters Specifications
- Keeps out sand, asphalt millings and other fine sediment
- Gutter Guard Curb Inlet Filters effectively prevent sediment, debris and other pollutants from entering storm water systems.
- The filtering action lets water freely flow through the fiberous material while stopping sediment and debris.
- Built-in overflows drain water even more quickly during extreme events.
- Long lasting Gutter Guard Curb Inlet Filters are 9” in diameter
- These inlet filters are flexible enough to conform to any curb radius, allowing for quick and easy installation.
- Made in the USA
9320 - 96" x 9" x 9"
9321 - 120" x 9" x 9"
9322 - 144" x 9" x 9"