Introducing SKYSAFE PRO FLEX Energy-Absorbing Lanyard
Posted by PK Safety Team on Jul 06th 2016
By Mark Conover, Sales Manager, SKYLOTEC
SKYLOTEC introduces the SKYSAFE PRO FLEX Energy-Absorbing Lanyard series. These lanyards are designed to provide protection in 6 AND 12 foot free fall in a single lanyard. Other manufacturers require you to have two lanyards, one for each free fall distance. SKYLOTEC’s SKYSAFE PRO can save you time and money. If you ever tie-off below your dorsal D-ring or at risk of taking a fall greater than six feet this may be the lanyard for you. The SKYSAFE PRO FLEX also includes rescue web loops integrated in each leg for a strong and effective means of rescue. This lanyard also features a variety of ANSI tested hook configurations including light-weight aluminum alloy hooks or carabiners to meet your demands.
- Carabiners are robust and lightweight
- Rescue loops enable easy attachment of the rescue device, ensure safe and fast rescue operations
- Fall indicator indicates easy fall detection and inspection
- The flex function creates no clack and reduces the risk of tripping
- No peak load, smooth shock absorbing
- Max. service life: 4-6 Years
- Area of application: Wind Power
Customer's Review: "Saved my life twice on top of a 4 story tower, and countless others' lives. Highly recommend this item. You can't put a price on safety, only a budget."
If you have questions about the best lanyards for your specific applications, please contact one of PK Safety Customer Service folks at 800-829-9580, or visit pksafety.com.