ZOLL Powerheart G5 AED Defibrillator with Intellisense CPR coaches rescuers with real-time corrective feedback on rate, depth, and recoil to ensure delivery of quality CPR compressions. Perform each step of the rescue with user-paced instruction from RescueCoach voice and text prompts. Fully automatic shock delivery, one-button dual-language functionality and a daily self-test give rescuers the power to act with confidence.
The G5 AED comes in a Semi Automatic or a Fully Automatic device. The Fully Automatic Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation. The Semi-Automatic requires a button to be pressed to decide if and when to deliver treatment.
Applications: EMS & Fire, Hospitals, Non-Acute Care
Includes: Powerheart G5 fully or semi-automatic AED with ICPR, Dual Language, battery, one set of adult defibrillation pads, and standard carry sleeve. (Pediatric Defibrillation Pads not included)
Easy to Use
Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates userhesitation. (Semi-automatic AED version also available.)
Intuitive, interchangeable pad design simplifiesplacement.
RescueCoach user-paced prompts guide usersthrough each critical step of a rescue.
Text prompts provide extra help in noisy and chaoticenvironments.
Switch to an alternate language during a rescuewith the push of a button to help more potential responders. (Available in select languages.)
- Advanced Technology
- Delivers post-CPR shock in as few as 10 seconds for effective therapy.
- Assesses the patient’s therapy needs and delivers customized shock at an appropriate energy level.
- Customizable prompts and protocols to meet user’s needs and preferences.
- Automatically detects pediatric pads and delivers a reduced energy shock.
- Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB
- Rugged and Reliable
- Rugged, durable design for transport, storage and use in challenging settings.
- High ingress protection (IP55) against dust and water for performance in harsh environments.
- Meets rigorous military standards for shock and vibration testing.
- Rescue Ready technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- The highly visible Rescue Ready indicator assures responders that they are retrieving a working AED.
- 8-year AED warranty.
- Medical-grade battery with a 4-year full operational guarantee.
G5A-80C-S Fully Automatic
- 5.70 LBS
- 5.70 (in)
- 11.80 (in)
- 3.40 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States