The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator will guide you through the process of performing high-quality CPR and will, if needed, deliver a potentially lifesaving shock to the heart. With a ZOLL AED 3 and quick action, tragedy could be averted. ZOLL’s proprietary Real CPR Help technology helps guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR, in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compression. The innovative, intuitive design and enhanced features of the ZOLL AED 3 will give unexpected heroes both the confidence and the knowledge needed to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
The AED 3 comes in a Semi Automatic or a Fully Automatic device. The Fully Automatic AED Plus will deliver the shock automatically—no need for the rescuer to push the Shock button. If shock delivery is advised on a Semi-Automatic, there will be a flashing button to press that is required to press for shock.
Applications: Public Safety
Includes: Zoll fully or semi-automatic AED 3 Color touchscreen LCD display, Real CPR Help, CPR Uni-padzTM, WiFi enabled.
- Designed to be used by trained or untrained responders.
- Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth
- CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, so there is no need for two separate sets of pads
- Optional cloud connectivity that can automatically report AED readiness
- Industry-leading 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and reduces frequency of maintenance
- Incorporates a smart battery that can report its power level status on the device’s LCD screen or transmit it automatically over WiFi to your AED program management solution
- Available in semi-automatic and fully automatic models
8511-001102-01 Fully Automatic
- 5.50 LBS
- 9.30 (in)
- 5.00 (in)
- 9.70 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States