UltraTech X-Tex Rolled Fabricis made of recycled fabric that allows water to instantly filter through while pulling off oil. Ultra-X-Tex material, a long-time staple in our stormwater management product line is an exceptional tool for oil spill cleanup. The rolled fabric is different than polypropylene in that it allows water to instantly filter through the material and pulls off the oil selectively as the material is hydrophilic. Polypropylene repels the water and this can make it take longer for the oil to be readily absorbed in a surf environment where the oil is no longer a surface sheen, rather it is being broken up in the surf.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the size/weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
Applications: Stormwater and Surface Water, Construction and Manufacturing, General Applications, Marine, Oil Industry, Restaurants and Food Handling Facilities, Transportation
- Allows large volumes of water to pass through while sorbing liquid hydrocarbons, including petroleum, animal, and vegetable oils.
- Cost effective - absorbs an average of 13 times its own weight of liquid hydrocarbons.
- Great for use in oil/water separators, stormwater and wastewater filtration systems, and water "polishing" applications.
- Holds onto the oils and greases and not release them back into the water.
- Environmentally benign and user-friendly. It does not leach harmful substances into the environment and when incinerated produces minimal residue or ash.
- Made in the USA.
- 125.00 LBS
- 60.00 (in)
- 40.00 (in)
- 60.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Country of Origin:
- United States