Survivair 10-Minute EEBA with Allegro EBA Bracket Kit PKS-975647-4110-04 includes the Survivair 10-minute Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus and the Allegro EBA Bracket for wall mounting.
1. The Survivair 10-minute Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus (EEBA or EBA) EEBA allows workers who find themselves in toxic or oxygen-deficient areas the time they need to safely escape. This easy-to-use system feeds breathable air into a hood. The hood fits easily over eyeglasses, beards, and hard hats so it can be put on quickly. It features anti-fog laminate to ensure good visibility, and is made of heat-resistant Tuftane film which is approved for temperatures between 0-160 degrees Fahrenheit. It includes: assembled device in a carry pouch, refillable cylinder, valve and pressure gauge assembly, breathing tube, protective air hood, and a regulator. Suggested applications: oil and gas, chemical, manufacturing, water treatment, nuclear, forestry, mining, utility, government, and pharmaceutical.
- Available in 5- and 10-minute duration as well as 5-minute high flow
- Comfortable loose fitting hood fits easily over eyeglasses, full beards, or hard hats. Escape apparatus does not require fit testing
- Innovative design allows the hood to sit off user's face while offering 360 degree field of vision
- Durable and resistant to temperature extremes
- Versatile and rugged carry pouch included
- Regulator swivels 360 degrees, allowing for full range of motion and eliminating snag points
- Spring reinforced breathing tube prevents kinking of tube so airflow won't be restricted
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84
- 3AL cylinder type
- 3000 PSI air flow
2. Allegro Escape Breathing Apparatus (EBA) Bracket 4110-04 The bracket is used for holding the escape breathing apparatus conveniently on the wall. 4 3/4 inch clip fits 5/10 minute EBA.(Also Known as EEBA).
975647 - EEBA
4110-04 - Bracket
975647-4110-04 - Kit
- 14.00 LBS
- 16.50 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- 26.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- bundle|Survivair 10-Minute EEBA:
- bundle|Allegro EBA Bracket 4110-04: