Unlike other single-gas monitors, the ToxiRAE 3 H2S Monitor provides an ongoing digital readout, allowing you to consistently keep an eye on toxicity levels. RAE Systems prides themselves on having a highly effective and reliable portable H2S Monitor designed with workers in the field in mind. This monitor is rated for 0-100ppm at a resolution of 0.1ppm. The unit has a replaceable battery that typically lasts 1 year. The unit can be turned on and off for easy transport and to save battery life.
For bump test and calibration, use cylinders that contain 10ppm H2S.
- Replaceable battery means you get the full life of your sensors
- Bump testing this unit is an easy twelve seconds
- This tough device is IP-67 rated for water-proof and dust resistance
- Tougher than plastic, the steel case defeats electromagnetic interference
- Because the sensors are soldered, this assists in combating vibration failure and means the connections are strong
- The ToxiRAE 3 uses mini sensors with high-performance output
RAE Systems has a continued commitment to excellence that gives you great value for the cost and the design features are made with real-life applications in mind. The ToxiRAE 3 H2S monitor is made to be kept in the field and your workers safe. For a complete package, it is compatible with the AutoRAE Lite Bump and Calibration Station.
Each monitor comes with:
- An operating manual
- Rugged alligator clip
- Functional gas-test adapter
- Calibration certificate
Hazardous Environment Certification:
- US and Canada: C1D1, Groups A, B, C, D, T4
- Europe: ATEX II 1G EEx ia IIC T4
- IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
Total Weight: 3.5 oz (99 gr) with battery
G01-0102-000 H2S 0ÛÒ100ppm (resolution 0.1ppm)
- 1.20 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Product Weight (lbs.):
- Gas Type:
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
This is just the perfect answer.
This gas detector is easy to use and it's small size makes it easy to wear. It arrived on time. It was good value for the money.