The ALVEO VENT Petzl helmet is a lightweight helmet for climbing professionals featuring large side vents to keep you cool while providing superior protection.
- Lightweight polystyrene inner shell provides incredible protection.
- A specially designed CenterFit adjustment system lets you get the helmet perfectly centered and balanced on the head for maximum comfort.
- Offers excellent air circulation and comfort.
- Optional clip-on hearing protection.
- Accepts Petzl PIXA Headlamp or other headlamps with elastic bands for work at night or in dark areas.
- VIZIR Face Shield can be easily attached.
- A strong chinstrap and easy adjustment keep the helmet securely on your head in the event of a fall.
Designed for confined space workers and those working at height including technical rescue as well as tower climbers and wind energy technicians. A strong and well-designed strap will keep the ALVEO VENT Helmet on your head in the event of a fall, and smart CenterFit adjustment wheels keep the head in the center of the helmet. Popular among workers who carry heavy loads aloft or perform work that makes normal helmets too hot to wear.
Safety Standards Met:
- The following safety standards are met or exceeded by the ALVEO VENT Helmet:
- ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I Class C
- EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact
- EN 397 standard for use in low temperatures
- Does NOT meet standards for molten metal splash or lateral deformation. If you have these requirements, please see the VERTEX BEST Helmet.
Why We Recommend It:
The ALVEO VENT Helmet is an ideal helmet for climbers because of the great customizable fit and large air vents. At height professionals, site maintenance workers and workers entering confined spaces often have heavy loads to take with them. The ALVEO VENT Helmet keeps you cool while you work without sacrificing safety. Another great aspect is the weight: at 12 ounces, it's one of the lightest helmets with a chin-strap that meets all applicable safety standards.
How To Use It:
By employing the CenterFit system, you can get a very good fit with this helmet. Two large dials on either side of the helmet allow you to adjust the circumference as well as the depth of the fit on your head even when using gloves. The ALVEO VENT Helmet is designed to fit a wide variety of head sizes very comfortably. For smaller heads, the ALVEO comes with insert padding to provide a close and comfortable fit.
Where Is The ALVEO VENT Helmet Used:
Designed with tower climbers, rescue personnel and wind energy workers specifically in mind, the ALVEO VENT Helmet is a great choice for any at height worker who wants solid protection, lightweight and comfortable fit.
Size: expands from 20.9 - 24.8 in. in circumference / 53-63 cm.
Weight: 12 oz. / 340 g.
12 oz. / 340 g.
A20VYA - Yellow
A20VWA - White
A20VRA - Red
- 1.80 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)