MSA V-Shock Single Leg Mini Personal Fall Limiter incorporates the industry-leading patented spring radial energy absorber. It is packed inside a rubberized armor and designed to take a beating is the roughest environments. The durability ultimately saves you money since it cuts down replacement cycle of one project to the next. The swivel eyelet provides better worker mobility and versatility by preventing the tangling of the lifeline and not impeding worker movement. The lightweight reduces fatigue and increases productivity. The radial energy absorber is protected and sealed off from the outside environment which extends the life cycle of the unit.
Markets: Construction, General Industry, Mining, Oil & Gas
Applications: Working at Heights
- Ruggedized housing provides unsurpassed durability and cost effective
- A swivel eyelet provides versatility.
- Lightweight on the back reduces fatigue and increases productivity
- No External Energy Absorber
- ANSI Z359.14 (Class B)
- EN 360:2002
- EC TYPE-Examination Certificate: 8974
- Single Leg
- 6 ft. (1.8 m) (Line Length)
- Anchorage Connection AL36CL
- Steel carabiner