Moldex 2360P100 Particulate Respirator With Ventex® Valve & Adjustable Cloth Straps protects 99.97% efficient against oil and non-oil based particulates. The Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced and workers stay cooler. The adjustable cloth straps on 2360P100 allow for a more comfortable fit with a simple tug on the straps. The 2360P100 has a soft face cushion for no pressure points and all day comfort. More comfort means more compliance. The exclusive Dura-Mesh shell protects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell also resists collapsing in hot, humid environments so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Applications: Environments where an OSHA substance specific standard applies (lead, cadmium, arsenic, MDA) as well as pharmaceutical manufacturing, conventional and nuclear power generation, welding, cutting and metal pouring. For oil and non-oil based particulates.
- Adjustable cloth straps assure a snug, comfortable fit
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so workers breathe easier and stay cooler
- Soft foam face cushion for added comfort and no pressure points
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 99.97% against oil and non-oil based particulates
- Certified under 42CFR84
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative
- Made in U.S.A.
- Sold 20/case
- 2.00 LBS
- 11.50 (in)
- 8.50 (in)
- 15.50 (in)
- Protection From:
- oil and non-oil based particulates
- Country of Origin:
- United States