The Miller TurboLite MFL-11/6FT is a 6 foot personal fall limiter (PFL) that comes with an aluminum twist-lock carabiner and an aluminum locking snap hook, making this SRL incredibly lightweight and functional. Because of this, the TurboLite is considered by our customers to be a very viable replacement for a traditional shock-absorbing. It's also comparably-priced and requires significantly less fall clearance distance than a lanyard. The Turbolite housing is made of a high-impact nylon with a braking mechanism made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. While lightweight, this unit is designed to withstand even the most rigorous of work environments. Another nice feature of the TurboLite is the sewn-in load indicator that exposes a red flag if it's been used. This way you know when to remove it from service. Miller by Honeywell is a leader in making quality fall protection equipment trusted by a number of different industries.
- Meets OSHA, ANSI A10.32-2012, ANSI Z359.14-2012 Class A& B, and CSA standards
- Lightweight, compact, and economical
- Equipped with a load indicator
- 6 ft.
- Aluminum twist-lock carabiner and locking snap hook
- Stops a fall within inches
- Easy replacement for shock absorbing lanyards
Total Weight: 1.9 lbs.
- 2.40 LBS
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Pounds
- Safety Standard:
- Lifeline Material: