The Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back personal fall limiter (PFL, also called an SRL) is durable, compact, and lightweight - three key factors when selecting personal fall protection equipment. But the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter takes it one-step further with its self-retracting lifeline that can tie back to any spot along the lifeline. Yep, that is right, you are not restricted to specific anchorage spots. Talk about a fall arrest system with mobility and ease of use. The all-in-one personal fall protection design also reduces the need for having several required safety equipment devices on the jobsite, which means greater worker productivity. The Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter is the first of its kind on the market, and the personal protective equipment meets ANSI, OSHA, CE and CSA standards. When it comes to safety at height, the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter is like no other fall arrest system. The personal safety equipment features a working capacity of 7.5 feet and a gate load capacity of 5,000 pounds.
Some other exclusive features of the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter include:
- Wear and tear resistant lifeline webbing - a must for those jobs where you are four feet and higher above the ground
- A locking snap hook specifically designed for tie-back usage
- Built-in shock absorber designed at the top of the device's housing for enhanced safety
- Built-in anchorage connector so there is no need to purchase or carry a separate one
- Built-in swivel that prevents the lifeline from twisting
- No structure size restrictions for attaching the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter
- The webbing of the fall protection system can wrap around concrete beams, I-beams, angle iron, and other types of structures.
- The option of using the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter as a standard self-retracting lifeline when tie-back is not necessary
Next, let us talk durability. The housing of the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter is made from high-impact nylon, while the braking mechanism is stainless steel and the snap hook zinc-plated steel. As a result of its sturdiness, the personal fall limiter is rated to hold up to 400 pounds, including the worker and his/her tools. Construction workers, wind turbine maintenance workers and window washers find the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter convenient and mobile because it extends and retracts with ease and allows them to tie-back anywhere on the lifeline. Self-employed general contractors, roofers and welders invest in Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter because it gives them a better, more cost effective personal safety option than shock-absorbing lanyards. The Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter is designed for all types of indoor and outdoor workplaces. Tie back safety is ideal for fall protection programs that call for climbing safety, scaffolding safety, construction safety, tower climbing safety, wind turbine fall protection and any other occupation where height safety is required. Whatever your application may be, your height safety concerns are well met with the Miller Turbo T-BAK Tie-Back Personal Fall Limiter.
Total Weight: 3.3 lbs.
- 3.80 LBS
- 3.80 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Lifeline Material:
- Weight Capacity:
- 400 Pounds
- Safety Standard: