The T8221-Z7/ Titan Rebar Positioning Assembly features a central rebar hook with a 13 in. chain and two steel locking snap hooks. This unit can be used only for positioning, and does not provide fall protection. The Rebar Assembly hooks all have a 5,000 lb. minimum tensile strength, so they meet OSHA and ANSI standards including ANSI Z359. The rebar hook has a 2-1/2 in. gate opening while the snap hooks both have 3/4 in. gates.
- All steel construction
- Rebar hook is easy to connect to structure
- All hooks can be easily opened with one hand
- Provides secure fall prevention
- 19.75 in. when secured and extended
- For positioning and restraint only
- Total weight capacity 310 lbs.
Total Weight: 2.9 lbs.
- 3.20 LBS
- 3.20 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight Capacity:
- 310 Pounds
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Safety Standard: