The Ninja Ice Glove has a cult following among ice fisherman, winter bicyclists, freezer workers, commercial fisherman, and other cold weather enthusiasts for its ability to stay soft and flexible down to negative 58 degrees Fahrenheit. The Ninja Ice Glove pairs well with the new Pyramex V2G-XP Hot/Cold Resistant Goggles. Sold by the pair. Also available in a fully coated version which offers the same features with the addition of the dipped coating covering the back of the glove. We also offer a high visibility version of this glove.
- Hydropellent technology coated palm and fingertips repels liquids while still providing a firm wet or dry grip
- Two layer liner / dual shell construction
- 07 gauge polyester brushed micro terry liner on the inside for warmth and comfort
- 15 gauge nylon liner with HPT coating on the outside repels liquids for a firm wet or dry grip
- Encapsulated air molecules in outside shell provide a cushioning effect to minimize impact
- Coating remains soft and flexible in temperatures as low as -50C/-58F
- Treated with Actifresh to kill bacteria and promote freshness
- Individually packed pairs with hang tag
- For use in cold storage, commercial fishing, construction, utilities, agriculture, and outdoor winter use
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information
N9690S - Small
N9690M - Medium
N9690L - Large
N9690XL - Extra Large
N9690XXL - 2X-Large
- 3.60 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
I am a flat bed truck driver and these are the only gloves I will use in the winter.
let me start by saying i have been a ups driver for many years and have bought several gloves threw out the years and these have been the best i have ever owned. Warm, Good Grip, Durable, Dry, Lightweight, The best work gloves
Very light weight and warm for the thickness. Repels water and the lineman do not have to remove them when working with tools and fasteners.
Warm, Dry, Good Grip, Lightweight
Work well if you keep your hands moving. Liner pulls out if your not careful.
Durable, Dry, Warm, Lightweight
I work construction and wear these gloves all day long in the winter time. By far the best winter work glove I have found. They last as long as any other work glove that I have used including the expensive ones. My hands are warm and comfortable in the worst of conditions and I still have sufficient dexterity to do my job.
The best gloves I have ever had! I work on a horse farm and am outside a lot!! These keep my hands very warm!
Hands very warm!
Keep hands dry
Medium size still isn't small enough for my hands. Need to make a size Small.
Lining will come out if you pull them off wrong
Use these gloves for framing houses and they work great. Excellent dexterity and very comfortable.
be nice in the summer but your hands will freeze in the -40 below zero weather. not a good choice.
They are the best winter gloves I've ever used. Water resistant.