Sweatin' like a pig? Actually pigs don't sweat, they roll in the mud to cool off. That's why pigskin is the best leather for wet conditions. The larger pores also allow for better breathability. The Snort-N-Boar 1925 series features premium grain pigskin, quality fabric back, and 2.5" rubberized safety cuff.
- Premium grain pigskin (from the smooth external side of the hide)
- Rubberized cotton safety cuff
- Pigskin offers the greatest breathability of all leather gloves (due to the porous texture of the hide)
- Pigskin tends to become softer with use
- Withstands moisture without stiffening.
Designed For: Assembly, Cable, Farming, Iron work, Lumberjack, Millwright operations, Mining, Pipe fitting, Rebar, Stamping, Steel Work, Wet conditions
- Material: Leather
- Leather Type: Beige, Pig
- Grade: Premium, Grain
- Palm: Leather
- Cuff: Rubberized, Safety Cuff
- Back: Knuckle Strap
- Fabric Color: Blue
- Thread Type: Poly / Cotton
- Lining: Fleece Palm
- Hemmed: Yes
- Hem Color: Brown
- Packaging Inner Pack: Polybag 12
The Snort'n Boar Glove's Gunn pattern features grain pigskin on the palm, thumb, forefinger and fingertips. The cotton blend fabric on the back is breathable and a rubberized safety cuff stands up to repeated washing. Soft cotton jersey fabric lines the inside of the palm.
*Measurements in inches.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information
1925-XL Extra Large
- 6.00 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout