Klein Tools Tree Climbers with 2-3/4 in. Gaffs Complete Set includes the pads, straps, leg irons, stirrups and 2-3/4'' gaffs. The secure sleeve and leg iron connections are adjustable in 1/4'' (6 mm) increments.Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably. The replaceable gaffs firmly attach to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX® screws. High-grade leather climber pads are cushioned for maximum comfort.
- 8 in. x 8 in. (203mm x 203mm) cushioned, high-grade leather climber pads for maximum comfort.
- Neoprene-impregnated nylon climber straps for long-lasting life.
- Secure sleeve and leg iron connection.
- Two slotted hex-head bolts with lock washers and barrel-type nuts join the steel sleeve and leg iron together.
- Steel split ring secures ankle strap in place and allows for quick replacement.
- 4-7/16 in. (113mm) wide stirrup provides greater foot support.
- Contoured leg irons help position gaffs securely and comfortably.
- Replaceable gaff firmly attaches to the leg iron with a center pin and two TORX screws.
- Extra-long gaffs for maximum insertion when climbing trees.
- To determine size needed, measure from instep to 1" (25 mm) below knee.
- Adjustable Length: 17 in. - 21 in.
- Replacement Pad Cat. No.: 8210
- Replacement Ankle Strap Cat. No.: 5301-20
- Replacement Gaff Cat. No.: 7
- Replacement Calf Strap Cat. No.: 5301-18
- Weight (lbs.): 6.75 lbs.
- Made in the USA.
- 6.75 LBS
- 12.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 17.00 (in)
- Country of Origin:
- United States