The MM400 is an auto-ranging digital multimeter that measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current, and 40 Më© resistance. It also measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and tests diodes and continuity. The MM400 multimeter includes test leads' batteries, and a thermocouple with adapter.
- Measures up to 600V AC/DC voltage, 10A AC/DC current and 40 Më© resistance
- Measures temperature, capacitance, frequency, duty-cycle, and test diodes and continuity
- CAT III 600V safety rating
- Frequency/Duty Cycle: 1Hz - 50 KHz
- LCD Display Count: 400
- AC Current: 10A
- DC Current: 10A
- Built to withstand a 3.3' (1 m) drop and withstand daily wear and tear on the job site
- Low battery indicator and easily accessible battery compartment
- For use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments such as residential, business and light-industrial locations
- Includes test leads, thermocouple with adapter and batteries
- Operating Altitude: 6562 ft. (2000m)
- Relative Humidity: <80% non-condensing
- Operating Temp: 32å¡F to 104å¡F
- Storage Temp: 14å¡F to 140å¡F
- Accuracy: Values stated at 65å¡F to 83å¡F
- Number of Batteries: 2 x AAA
- Standards: Conforms to: UL STD 61010-1, 61010-2-030, 61010-2-033.
- Certified to: CSA STD C22.2 # 61010-1, 61010-2-030, 61010-2-033. IEC EN 61010-1, 61010-2-030, 61010-2-033, 61326-1.
- 0.70 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)