Klein Tools 25 in. Standard Cable Cutter is lightweight, yet efficient. They feature replaceable hook-jaw blades that grab and hold cable while the shear-cutting action makes clean cuts. The jaws are made of forged tool steel with a black-oxide finish for long life. The exceptionally strong fiberglass handles have heavy vinyl grips for added comfort and slip resistance.
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters
- Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts
- Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance
- Heavy-duty pins in head serve as blade-stops
- Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life
- Beveled tips assure positive mating, and hinge on a rugged bolt with a pin-set nut to maintain proper blade tension
- Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals
- Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR
- Includes rubber sleeves (Cat. No. 63041TH)
- Made in the USA.
Country of Origin: