The IAQPoint2 Duct Mounted Air Quality Monitor IAQ-DA detects and mitigates the harmful effects caused by high levels of Carbon dioxide (CO2) or volatile organic compounds (VOC). Reduce building maintenance costs and improve workplace productivity with the IAQPoint2's on demand triple monitoring (CO2 or VOCs, temperature, and humidity) to automatically control ventilation fans for better air quality.
Why Monitor Carbon Dioxide? Volatile Organic Compounds?
High levels of Carbon dioxide (CO2) can induce drowsiness in building occupants. Studies have shown a connection between Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and adverse health effects. Commercial, educational and government buildings contain VOCs by the thousands. Typical compounds include carbon monoxide, methane, propane and can come as organic odors, aerosols, disinfectants, and permanent markers, etc. To combat this problem, building managers may run existing ventilation system continuously, but this is a costly practice. With the IAQPoint2 in place, the ventilation system operates as needed to control CO2 / VOC levels and temperature and humidity, cutting operational costs and improving workplace productivity.
Choose either a non-display or touchscreen display for your IAQPoint2 monitor. Then pick either a Carbon dioxide (CO2) or Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) sensor. Other options available include temperature and humidity monitoring. Relay capability can be chosen to enable local fan activation. For technical specs, please refer to the documentation below.
Also available in wall mounted configurations.
- Menu driven, customizable, easy-to-navigate display
- Large 1.9 x 2.6 in (4.9 x 6.5 cm) VGA screen with easy-to-read LCD digits and graphical display, first of its kind
- Simple duct-mount with analog output of 4-20mA or 2-10VDC, switch selectable
- DC and AC power; fits standard junction box
- 5-year sensor life with automatic self-calibration
- Adjustable set-points and optional relay for local fan activation
- Choose reliable CO2 or VOC sensing technologies
- Optimize room comfort through temperature control
- Obtain LEED credits
- Meet ASHRAE 15 standards
- Low power consumption and ‘sleep mode’ feature
- Optimize HVAC use and extend life of components
- 0.94 LBS
- 0.94 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 7.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- Product Weight (lbs.):