The newest addition to the AXION line of products, the AXION eyePOD is a faucet-mounted eyewash that provides professional business facilities with AXION MSR eyewash irrigation capabilities in an attractive, low cost, compact package. The sleek, smooth, stainless steel exterior of the eyePOD blends in with any decor and is easy to clean and use. Installation is a snap, with a variety of industry standard adapters included that allow the eyePOD to be used with standard faucets. Simply remove the existing aerator from the bottom of your faucet by unscrewing it and replace it with the eyePOD. The elegant eyePOD has been designed to withstand a lifetime of use and is certified to NSF61, ANSI/ISEA Z358.1. As an added safety precaution, the eyePOD features a built-in thermostatic safety valve that will automatically shut off eyewash flows at 100 degrees F (37 degrees C), diverting all water out through the aerator at the bottom of the unit. This protects users from accidentally irrigating with water that is too hot. When water temperatures fall to an acceptable degree, eyewash flows are automatically restored. With the attractive logo facing upward, the AXION eyePOD will allow your faucet to function normally. Water passes through the eyePOD and exits through the built-in aerator under the unit. Rotating the front of the eyePOD one-half turn (in either direction) brings the eyewash spouts to the top and automatically resets the unit to operate as an eyewash. Water is discharged from the twin AXION eyePOD eyewash nozzles for a soothing irrigation.
- Easy one motion rotation (in either direction) to activate/deactivate the use of the unit.
- Thermostatic protection that will protect the user from water over 100° F (37.8° C) by shutting off the eyewash.
- Easy to install on a wide variety of sink faucets (not included) using a standard 55/64-27 thread stainless steel faucet connection, along with four additional adaptors provided (15/16-27 male, 13/16-27 male, 3/8-18 male and 13/16-24 female).
- The stainless steel construction is rugged enough for any industrial application, and the polished surface is cosmetically suited for any professional office setting.
- AXION eyePOD eyewash head (patent pending) uses an inverted directional laminar flow to sweep contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
WARNING: Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information
- 2.50 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- CSA, ANSI Z358.1
- Country of Origin:
- United States