Good Air Team Extreme Breathe K9 Mask Air Filter for Dogs protects the health of your dog from air pollution like smoke, dust, ash, chemicals, pollen, allergens, mold, and bacteria with N95 PM2.5 filtering.
- N95 filters up to 95% of non-oil based particulate matter.
- PM2.5 filters harmful toxic particles as small as 2.5 microns in width like smoke, ash, dust, chemicals, allergens, mold, soot, smog, ozone, and bacteria.
- Activated carbon filter - Bonds with pollution molecules reducing toxins and ozone.
- Reduces Ozone by 90%.
- Use in 'Unhealthy' to 'Hazardous' AQI 250-500.
- Panting exhale valve releases air, moisture, and heat from panting.
- Replaceable air filters for high quality filtration every use.
- Easy flex athletic mesh for softness and comfort.
- Adjustable neck and muzzle strap to keep the mask tight against your dog’s snout to improve air filtration.
- Neck strap adjusts for a secure fit with flexible head movement.
- Muzzle strap adjusts to the size of your dog's snout.
- Engineered with an innovative air exhaust valve for cooling panting dogs.
- Washable mask for freshness every use.
- Made in the USA
||4.5-6.5 inches (11.5-16.5 cm)
||7-9 inches (16.5-23 cm)
||9-13 inches (23-33 cm)
||13-17.5 inches (33-45 cm)
||1.6-2.8 inches (4-7 cm)
||2.8-4.3 inches (7-11 cm)
||3.7-4.7 inches (9.5-12 cm)
||4.5-5.9 inches (11.5-15 cm)
Inserting Filter Instructions:
Securing Mask on Dog Instructions:
Training Dog to wear Instructions:
How Long Can Dog wear K9 Mask with Air Filter?
MASK-SM-B-XTRM - Small
MASK-MD-B-XTRM - Medium
MASK-LG-B-XTRM - Large
MASK-XL-B-XTRM - XL