Garlock HatchProtector is a roof hatch safety system that mounts directly to the roof hatch with a compression fit design, offering a quick and reliable roof hatch guard system. No drilling necessary means rooftop water integrity is not compromised. With easy setup, HatchProtector can be used for both temporary and permanent solutions. The self-closing gate prevents accidental entrance. Multiple sizes are available to fit almost any hatch. Choose from either yellow powder-coated or galvanized coating for protection from the elements.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- Designed to install quickly. The unique snap in place rails allows typical setup in 15 minutes or less with (2) persons.
- Complies with OSHA 1926.501(b) (4)
- Rugged hinges allow gate tension adjustment.
- Rail pads protect roof surface.
- Compression Fit, NO – DRILLING
- Self-closing gate prevents accidental entry
- Galvanized or yellow powder coated
- Width adjustable to allow for hatch size variations.
- Top Rail Height = 42”
- Mid Rail height = 20”
301387 30-36" x 36-54", Safety Yellow
301417 30-36" x 96-114", Safety Yellow
301418 32-48" x 42-60", Safety Yellow
301492 42-48" x 96-114", Safety Yellow
301387G 30-36" x 36-54", Galvanized
301417G 30-36" x 96-114", Galvanized
301418G 32-48" x 42-60", Galvanized
301492G 42-48" x 96-114", Galvanized
- 126.00 LBS
- 126.00 (in)
- 42.00 (in)
- 54.00 (in)