Garlock Maintenance Hole Fall Prevention System provides a fully OSHA compliant system to protect workers from falling into maintenance holes . Unlike access covers, sewer covers, manhole covers, hatch covers, or utility access points, this system is fully OSHA compliant even when the hole is uncovered. Virtually anyone can set up the system ensuring compliance in as little as 15 minutes. Set the four bases on the ground, place the adjustable retaining legs over the base posts, slip in the rails and pin in place. It couldn’t be easier to set up and take down for short term or long term work.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
- OSHA compliant Maintenance Hole fall prevention systems keep workers at ground level safe
- Designed for round holes from 22” up to 49” and square holes measuring 22” to 40”
- 42” safety yellow rails with red and white reflective sections for high visibility
- Easy opening swing gate opens with little effort
- 58” wide door opening for easy equipment and personnel passage.
- 150.00 LBS
- 150.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- 42.00 (in)
- Safety Standard:
- OSHA 1926.502(b)(11) and 1926.502(b)(13)