Garlock's LifePoint Single Tie Off Point (STOP) anchor is the perfect solution for fall protection when circumstances require non-penetrating versatility. The LifePoint is a free standing counter weight that can be placed on flat surfaces (single ply membrane, BUR, concrete, TPO and EPDM) with a maximum incline of 5%. LifePoint can be repositioned in a few minutes by one person. Corrosion-resistant for long term usage.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for an estimate and to place your order. Due to it's total weight, this system does not qualify for free shipping.
The optional Transporter cart may be purchased separately that allows for repositioning the anchorage quickly without disassembly. View it here.
- Mobile Fall tie-off anchor point that provides fall arrest for one person
- Meets OSHA 1926.502(d)(16)(iv) Fall Arrest
- Non-Penetrating design protects surface integrity
- Modular design has no component over 30 lbs. for quick easy assembly
- Optional transporter allows fast re-positioning without disassembly
- 960 pounds total weight
- Counterweights: 35 lbs each (14 required)
- Powder-coated for corrosion resistance
- Dee ring can be used to hoist anchor to the roof
- 28.5” X 24” X 13” footprint
- 770.00 LBS
- 36.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 36.00 (in)