The Delta Hi-Vis Quick-Connect WorkVest Harness combines the popular Delta Full Body Harness with a brightly colored yellow reflective vest. This combination allows for easy donning because you put the harness on just like a jacket, saving time and adding productivity throughout the day. The integration provides the user with the ultimate fit, comfort, and safety that customers have become accustomed to from DBI-SALA. The Delta Full Body Harness features a dorsal D-ring to attach a lanyard or a self-retracting lifeline. The chest and leg adjustments use the innovative Capital Safety 'quick connect' buckles. Just a quick squeeze on the buckle opens the connector.
The Quick-Connect WorkVest Harness is constructed from lightweight, breathable, yet extremely durable polyester with a heavy-duty smooth operating zipper. In addition, the WorkVest Harness combination is easy to clean - just throw it in the washer. The DBI-SALA Delta WorkVest Harness combines the highest quality fall protection harness and hi-vis work vest for the ultimate no-tangle donning and comfortable security.
The High Visibility WorkVest models from DBI-SALA were designed to meet both ANSI/ISEA 107-2004 standards for high visibility, providing an excellent option for those requiring reflective work wear with their fall protection. It is ideal for those working at heights in or around construction, utility or traffic applications.
- Quick connect leg straps
- Stand-up dorsal D-ring with keepers maintain D-ring location outside of the vest, ensuring fast and safe connections
- Internal mesh lining and snap attachments hold the shape of the vest and allow easy inspections of webbing and harness components
- Soft elastic edging around the arms and neck reduce chafing for added comfort
- Built-in sub-pelvic strap on the harness ensures proper distribution of forces during a fall for added safety
- 420 lbs. capacity makes it the most versatile work vest and harness combination on the market today
- Meets all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI/ISEA, ANSI Z359.1
For X-Small and 3X-Large sizes, contact customer service here or call at 800-829-9580.
1111583 - Small
1111584 - Universal (covers Medium and Large)
1111585 - X-Large
- 4.20 LBS
- 4.20 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- 13.50 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Safety Standard:
- OSHA, ANSI/ISEA, ANSI Z359.1
- Leg Straps:
- Quick-Connect Buckle
- Country of Origin:
- United States
- Size Type:
- Webbing Material:
- High Visibility (Hi-Vis)
- Weight Capacity:
- 420 Pounds
- Harness Style: