The Saflok 2000114 Steel Carabiner has a 2 in. gate opening and 3600 lbs. minimum strength in any direction to meet ANSI Z359-2007 requirements. This self-closing/self-locking gate offers increased safety and security against rollout, particularly when used in situations where the connectors are not compatible. While this is not recommended practice, it happens often enough that the ANSI group felt the need to make this upgrade to the Z359 standard.
- Steel construction for durability, electroplated for corrosion resistance
- User-friendly design for simple operation even while wearing gloves
- High strength construction with a minimum tensile strength of 5,000 lbs in tension
- Compatible with most connecting rings, but also has additional application when used on large diameter rebar or other anchor point where a standard carabiner won't do the trick
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and the stringent new ANSI Z359-2007
DBI-SALA's carabiners are an extremely versatile choice to keep your system securely connected. Workers appreciate the reduced weight and easy and safe operation it offers.
- 2.20 LBS
- 8.50 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout