The ExoFit NEX Belted Construction Harness is state of the art with locking quick-connect buckles, side, and back D-rings, sewn-in hip pad, and body belt. With first-of-its-kind features and benefits, the ExoFit NEX provides the highest level of safety and along with comfort and technologically advanced hardware, soft yet extremely durable anti-absorbent webbing, strategically placed padding, and protective elements that prolong the service life of the harness. The chest platform on the ExoFit NEX places the labels and i-Safe RFID tag behind a Velcro cover to protect the labels and provide easy access. A covered pocket with elastic sides is conveniently placed on the front of the chest strap to hold workplace or personal items such as a cellular phone. Additional features include reflective material throughout the harness that increases worker safety in low visibility environments, a stand-up dorsal D-ring to easily secure a connector, and integrated suspension trauma straps for post fall-arrest comfort. The DBI-SALA ExoFit NEX meets all applicable industry standards, including OSHA, ANSI, CSA, and CE.
- Duo-Lok: Lightweight one-handed use w/ memory-fit
- Revolver: Simple and fast adjustment that locks into position
- Hybrid Comfort Padding: marries premium comfort & durability
- Tech-Lite Aluminum d-rings: Lightweight alloy adds to comfort
- Repel Technology Webbing: Provides up to 5 times more abrasion resistance and water repelling Integrated
- Trauma Straps Reflective material: Provides better visibility
- Impact Indicator Stitches
- Built in carrying pocket on chest and covered labels
- Breakaway lanyard keepers
- Max Capacity 420 lbs.
- Harness Weight 3.6 lbs.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA and ANSI including the stringent ANSI Z359.
1113121 - Small
1113124 - Medium
1113127 - Large
1113130 - Extra-Large
- 6.80 LBS
- 16.00 (in)
- 12.00 (in)
- 20.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Weight Capacity:
- 420 Pounds
- Webbing Material:
- Polyester (Standard)
- Leg Straps:
- Quick-Connect Buckle
- Belt Option:
- Belt Included
- Connection Points:
- Safety Standard:
- Country of Origin:
- United States
Was looking for a good harness to fit a woman and loved that it came in (xs) fit perfect and is comfortable. Glad I choose this harness.
Great harness for wearing tool bags. Holds the bags nice and secure without sagging.
Light Weight, Easy Set Up, Comfortable
Having worn a harness for years, this is like not wearing one at all. All I can say is I wish I would have bought one of these years ago
fit and comfort