CleanSpace2 Power System with High Capacity Low Profile HEPA filter (HiCAP HE/P100) is a revolutionary battery-powered respirator that is light and compact. This PAPR starter kit is a positive pressure air purifying respirator (PAPR) designed to provide high protection with mobility, heavy use and heat. All CleanSpace Respirators products are covered by a 2 year warranty.
Applications: Metal fabrication and welding, Maintenance and cleaning, High dust environments; mining and quarry, Grain and food handling, Stone, cement and concrete handling
- CleanSpace Power Unit with High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate Filter
- Neck Pad (thick and thin) or Neck Support (small, medium and large) (model dependant)
- Head Harness
- Battery Charger (multi adaptors for different countries)
- Flow Test Cap (yellow) and Seal Check Cap (red)
- CleanSpace storage bag
- User Instructions
- Filter Adaptor
- NIOSH approved high capacity HEPA particulate filter
- Half Mask NOT included (sold seperately)
- Lightweight (1.1 lb) and compact.
- No hoses, cables or belt mounted battery packs.
- Up to 8 hours run time.
- No servicing or maintenance.
- Compatibility with PPE
- Portacount fit testing
- Few parts and low inventory
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) Filter (99.97% efficiency)
- EN 12942:1998+A2:2008 TM3 (Europe)
- SANS 10338: 2009 (NRCS/8072/0090) (South Africa)
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
- NIOSH Approved TC-21C-0957 HEPA Protection (USA)
- AS/NZS1716:2012 PAPR-P2 (Australia/NZ)
- 3.00 LBS
- 8.46 (in)
- 4.13 (in)
- 9.65 (in)