CleanSpace2 Low Profile HEPA Filters has a 99.97% filter efficiency for 0.3um particles and above. This low profile filter is smaller, lighter and has 50% more capacity than the CleanSpace Hi Capacity HEPA. For particulate filters, filter life depends on air quality and flow rate of the system. The compact and lightweight design suits environments where filters are regularly replaced at the end of the shift (laboratories or hospitals).
- Compatible with CleanSpace PAPR Power Units
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace – A light weight PAPR with no hoses/belts
- Suitable for protection against biohazards, welding fumes and silica dust
- Easily fitted and removed from the Power Unit
- Sold in a pack of 3
- NIOSH Approved
- ETL Approved
- EN 12942 (CE Mark)
- AS/NZS1716: 2012
- Low Profile (HEPA) Particulate
Note: When selecting a CleanSpace Filter consult a Health and Safety specialist for advice on the appropriate respiratory equipment and filter use. All CleanSpace Respirators products are covered by a 2 year warranty.
- 1.00 LBS
- 5.91 (in)
- 2.36 (in)
- 10.25 (in)