CleanSpace Protective Unit Coverall is a disposable cover that protects the CleanSpace Ultra and the CleanSpace2 respirators from dirt and splash eg water, paint and cement. All CleanSpace Respirators products are covered by a 2 year warranty.
Note: The Protective Unit Coverall should be changed after each use.
Applications: Welding, Woodworking, Manufacturing, Smelting, Construction, Recycling Plants, Emergency Services, Mining, Agriculture, Processing Plants, Grinding, DIY, etc.
- Compatible with CleanSpace Respirators
- Materials: Spun polymer fibres
- Compatible with all CleanSpace Respirators
- Used with the revolutionary CleanSpace – a light weight PAPR with no hoses/belts
- Easy and quickly fitted and removed from the power unit
- NIOSH Approved
- EN 12942 (CE Mark)
- AS/NZS1716: 2012
- PAPR-High Efficiency (HEPA) Particulate
- 1.00 LBS
- 1.97 (in)
- 7.09 (in)
- 5.91 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout