The Railok 90 provides a constant attachment point for ladder climbers. This system is preferred over vertical cable systems because it is rigid and provides more frequent connection points to the ladder. Users point out that this gives them a greater feeling of safety as they climb. Corrosion-resistant and easy to install, the Railok 90 provides fall protection for workers while climbing in a wide range of industries. The smooth-rolling Railok Shuttle (sold separately) attaches to the front D-ring of a climber's harness and follows the vertical rail easily when moving up or down a ladder. Please note: This Railok 90 Kit is for fixed ladders, but the system is highly customizable to fit a wide range of climbing needs.
- Railok 90 Standard Aluminum Rail
- Railok 90 Standard Top and Bottom Gate Assemblies
- Railok 90 Rail Joint(s) to connect railings (if needed)
- Railok 90 Standard Ladder Rung Clamp(s) to connect rail to ladder
The Railok 90 provides secure fall protection while ascending or descending fixed ladders. Because of the rapid engagement of this fall arrest system on users who experience a fall, the fall distances are very short and result in reduced impact. Railok meets all applicable safety standards from CSA Z259.2.1 to ANSI A14.3. This system is used in any facility that has fixed ladders and needs worker fall protection in place. It can be installed in Oil & Gas facilities, petrochemical, and many other industrial production facilities including water departments and other utilities.
- All-metal design
- Doesn't deteriorate over time
- Revolutionary metallic shock absorber significantly reduces the load on the user
- Indefinite use provided it passes inspection
- Easy to use
- Keeps foot space on ladder rungs free
- Runs smoothly allows for unhindered movement
- The shuttle locks on to the rail to arrest a fall
- High-strength extruded stainless steel and or aluminum
- Easily installed without the need for special tools
We like the Railok because the innovative metallic shock absorber offers unparalleled wear resistance and can be used indefinitely as long as it passes inspection. This gives it a huge advantage over other cable or webbing-based solutions. Please note: These permanently installed systems are custom engineered and need to go through a certify installer, please contact Customer Service for more information.
Please call us at 800-829-9580 for a shipping estimate and to place your order. Due to the weight of this system, it does not qualify for free shipping.
6000352 - Standard Top Gate
6000375 - Standard Bottom Gate 6000100 - Rail Joint (to connect standard rails together)
6000120 - Rail Clamp (1 per every 5 ft. or 1.5m) Standard Rail: 6000031 - 3.28 ft. (1 meter)
6000033 - 6.56 ft. (2 meter) 6000035 - 9.84 ft. (3 meter)
6000377 - DBI-Sala Railok 90 Vertical Shuttle with Carabiner (Sold separately from the kit)
- 30.00 LBS
- 30.00 LBS
- 20.00 (in)
- 16.50 (in)
- 26.50 (in)